Casino Action, like its sister company, is a member of the Interactive Gaming Council or IGC. It has changed its name to Internet Gaming Council. What it does is to watch over online casinos to advance the interest of players. It is not the first time that scrupulous companies have duped players of their money, either by banning them or restricting access to their funds without providing any explanation.
While doing this Casino Action review, we found out that it also supports advocacies related to problematic and underage gambling. In its website, it links to Helping Hand and Gamblers Anonymous—organizations that help people with gambling problems.
Pros and Cons of Casino Action
- Live Customer support
- Good number of casino games
- Fair-play by eCOGRA
- A lot of restricted countries
- Mobile version has a small number of games
Apart from these, the company also takes fair gaming seriously. It has employed the services of third-party auditors. These auditors review the credibility of the Random Number Generators that run the games of the casino. The results of these tests are published frequently on their website.
A Brief History of Casino Action
The casino’s website does not indicate who owns it. But further investigation reveals that it is owned by Casino Rewards Group (CRG). And despite the absence of sensible information that will show the company’s background, it claims that is has been in operation for decades and that it has served millions of satisfied customers.
Casino Action Bonuses and PromotionsCasino Action casino does not show any promotion on its website apart from the Welcome Bonus and the VIP. The VIP scheme is not transparent enough from the website. But anyone who cares and spends time will find out that its VIP program is dependent on the decisions of its mother company, Casino Rewards Group. So to understand how the VIP Program works, one must go to its parent company’s website, which we did. Apparently, the VIP program is only applicable to select casinos. Not all of the online joints that CRG operates offer a loyalty program. So this means that you do not get rewarded all the time after winning. But those that offer it will provide up to €1,000 or $1,000 provided that you are a high roller. The parks that the company offers for its patrons are the following
- Bigger bonuses in the form of deposit matchups
- Weekly Promotions – this is exclusive to VIP members and are on top of the weekly promotions for regular players
- Birthday gifts
- Exclusive VIP games
- Personal hosts
- VIP Lucky Jackpot
The Welcome Bonus of Casino Action is a little tricky. Unlike others, the sign-up bonus is not a direct proportion of what you deposited against what was advertised. The value shown on the website is €1,250 free bonus. But it works as a progression of five deposits and the breakdown is shown below.
- First Deposit – 100% matchup up to a maximum of €150
- Second Deposit – 50% matchup up to a maximum of €200
- Third Deposit – 25% matchup up to a maximum of €500
- Fourth Deposit – 50% matchup up to a maximum of €250
- Fourth Deposit – 100% matchup up to a maximum of €150
If you do the math, you need to deposit a total of €3,200 to get the advertised free bonus. One thing to note is each deposit value is counted as one deposit and not accumulated. So if your first deposit is worth €5,000, this does not qualify you for the €1,250 promotion. You need to deposit five times, separately, with values that match the deposit terms. Here is your guide to be able to get the full promotion.
|Deposit Frequency||You Must Deposit at Least||Deposit Matchup %||Free Bonus Value|
And before we forget, the first deposit is subject to a 60X wagering requirement. The subsequent deposits need to meet a 30X wagering requirement before cashing in.
Weekly and Monthly Promotions
There is no listed promotion on the website except the VIP promotion. However, there is no available data as to how this works. Only those who want to play with real money have access to the VIP structure, weekly, and monthly promotions.
Games Offered by Casino Action
They offer more than 500 games. And they introduce new ones frequently. Below is a summary of what they have to offer.
- Slots – what makes them unique is the offer for 87 three-reel slots
- Video Slots – there are over 200 high-resolution slots to choose from. The games range from five-reel slots like the Bridesmaids. There are also slots that have a multi-line payout.
- Blackjack – it has more than 30 variations of the game.
- Roulette – they have four major classifications: Premiere, Euro, American, and French
- Poker – the most popular are Poker Pursuit, Red Dog, Triple Pocket Hold ’em Poker, and Cyberstud Poker.
- Dice Games – there are only two to choose from: Sic Bo and Craps.
The games are available on computer browsers and are 100% mobile compatible. No download is required for some games. The table below shows the number of games and how they are split between no download and with download.
|Game||For Download||Instant Games|
Payment Options for Deposits and Withdrawals
Since it is operated by Casino Rewards Group, the deposit sources are the same as with its other casinos. Here is a list:
- Paysafe Card
- Visa Electron
- Kalibra Card
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Instant Bank
- Ticket Premium
- Instant Banking
- Instant Debit
The withdrawal process and timelines are also the same as with the other businesses of Casino Rewards Group.
You may withdraw through the following options.
- Visa Electron
The primary withdrawal method is always the deposit method. The problem here is that they do not allow withdrawals in many deposit channels. If this happens, the withdrawal option left for you will depend on the casino.
- E-Wallets – this refers to financial institutions like PayPal and Skrill. Withdrawal may take 24-48 hours.
- Credit and Debit Cards – the process to transfer can take five business days. The catch here is that this withdrawal timeframe only refers to the transfer between the casino and the credit card, but it does not include the amount of time it takes for the credit card company to actually reflect it in your account, which may take 30 days or more.
- Bank Transfers – this can take 6 to 10 days.
- Bank Check – the longest period this takes is 21 business days. The shortest you have to wait is 10 business days, which is similar to two weeks. You need to factor in holidays in the wait time.
- CADEFT – free of charge
- DBT – €35 for every withdrawal not exceeding €3000. Anything in excess will be charged €70
- All other methods – free of charge
- Skrill – used to be Moneybookers.
- OCT – this is an option for Visa. The withdrawal is processed as a credit to your card. Again, this credit may take more than 30 days.
- CAD EFT or Echeck – make sure you have the routing numbers or your withdrawal will be delayed. The routing number is comprised of eight digits.
Customer ServiceSupport is fairly easy to find. There is a Contact Us Link at the top of the page, which will take you to a webpage showing how you can connect to the customer service team. The casino offers 24/7 assistance via three channels: email, phone, and live chat. The phone numbers are not available to non-players. You can only view this information once you have registered. Their toll-free phone numbers are:
- Canada: 1 866 312 7466
- UK: 0800 917 1545
- Denmark: +8088 4574
- Germany: 0800 182 0567
- Italy: 800 871 068
Restricted or Accepted Countries, Currencies, and Supported LanguagesThe casino restricted many countries from its operation. Below are some examples:
- Central African Republic
- Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur
- North Korea
- South Africa
- United States