Table of Contents
- 1 Comparison between Land Real Casino, Online Casino, and Live Dealer Casino
- 2 Types of Live Casino Games
- 3 Tips for Playing at a Live Casino
- 4 Best Live Casino Providers
- 5 The Bottom Line
Live dealer casino games have been able to have a significant impact in the gambling world. Players need to have a steady internet connection to ensure that they do not miss out on any part of the videos being streamed to them since this is done in real time. Live dealer casinos provide gamblers with the brick and mortar experience without them having to leave the comfort of their homes. Some of the essential prints that players should read when they access any live dealer casino include:
Terms and conditions
Live dealer casinos put regulations in place to ensure that gamblers do not overstep their boundaries. Information found in the regulations document guide players on the different functions of an establishment. Punters are given codes of conduct that govern some of the basic operations such as account registration and payment methods that can be used on the site. Before registering to any site players must ensure that online gambling is permitted in their country. Some of the standard terms and conditions that gamers will come across include:
- Players must have attained a certain age. For most live dealer casinos, it is eighteen years. This is bound to change concerning the legal age in ones are of residence. The legal age for most countries is 18 years while for others it is more than that.
- The use of bots and illegal software to rig casino games is prohibited in most gambling establishments.
- Players are allowed to have only one account.
- Legal and valid documents must be provided by gamblers to confirm that they are the person they say they are and from the region, they submit to the casino.
There are many other terms and conditions provided in gaming establishments. For live dealer casinos, gamers must find the regulations availed on disconnection policy since it is possible for one to encounter challenges about internet connection or system malfunction when they are midway through their sets.
Gaming online comes with certain perks and punters must be in the know of what they are getting into. Gambling addiction is among the issues addressed by the responsible betting. Other elements that players will find in print include the limits that they can put in place to control how they spend their money online. Gamblers are also given tips on how to avoid falling into lousy gambling habits and how to overcome them. After reading through the discussed documents, players can then decide if they are willing to be members in a particular live dealer casino or not. Player testimonials and reviews done on a specific establishment can also be used as guides to determine if the casino is up to the standards or not.
Comparison between Land Real Casino, Online Casino, and Live Dealer Casino
Live dealer casinos share certain similarities with the other types of gambling destinations available. There are also some significant differences that can be noted. Two other prominent forms of casinos will be compared to live dealer sites in this review. They are:
Brick and mortar casinos
This type of casinos is also known as land-based casinos. These are gambling destinations that offer betting services to players on land. Live dealer and brick and mortar casinos are similar in the sense that live croupiers are used to initiate and control the games. The significant difference, on the other hand, is that for live dealer casinos, players can access games without having to leave the comfort of their homes. For brick and mortar casinos, gamblers have to find a casino on land to play in. Apart from accessibility, notable differences between the two include variety in the types of games offered and cashier options that players have at their disposal.
Online casinos and the live dealer ones are similar because they both operate virtually. Players can access casino games wherever they are when playing on either site provided they have an internet connection and devices that can access the sites. The difference comes in how the outcomes related to players are achieved. Most if not all online casinos rely on Random Number Generators (RNGs) for the results propagated to players whereas for live dealer casinos the croupier and player work together for the advancement of gameplay and by extension the results to be achieved at the end of the online casino live games. Live dealer casinos also provide a limited number of games to players as compared to those availed by online casinos. The human element available for live dealer casinos is wholly removed from online casinos.
Types of Live Casino Games
There are many types of live casino games presented to players. The rules of play vary from one variation to the next. Gamers should note that the various games available feature both modern and contemporary rules of gameplay. When picking a variety to play, gamers must have their bankroll and skill set at the back of their minds. Players can also use strategies when playing live casino games to increase their chances of winning and receiving significant payouts. Some of the standard live dealer games best in the UK offered in most casinos include:
Blackjack is among the most played live dealer casino games. Players are set up to compete against the dealer and not themselves. The blackjack table is semicircular, and the dealer stands at the flat edge while gamblers face the table from the rounded edge. The catch for this game is for players to achieve a winning hand by having a total of twenty-one when the numerals on their cards are added. Most casinos allow between five and seven players at one table. Gamblers are customarily allowed to place their stakes in any number of boxes. Playing in multiple tables is often prohibited in most casinos. There are various variants of blackjack and players need to be conversant with the rules that control each or go for an alternative that they understand. Players are required to make their decisions fast. Skills and strategies such as card counting, splitting, and doubling come in handy for players. Gamers need to know which cards are essential for them to achieve the sum of twenty-one and which ones they can drop. Players must research thoroughly before they start out playing live blackjack to ensure that they are knowledgeable about rules of gameplay. Some casinos offer tables with instructions while others don’t.
Roulette is among the oldest casino games in the gambling world. There are multiple variants of live roulette such as European and American roulette that players will find online. Live roulette is among casino games that have simple gameplay procedures making it favorite among newbie players and the seasoned ones as well. Some of the roulette tables in casinos are designed to fit the needs of low rollers while others are created specifically for the high rollers. Some of the alternatives of roulette that gamblers will find in most casinos include immersive and speed roulette. The variations vary in how gameplay is conducted. Gamers need to be conversant with house edge on each variety and how it affects the outcomes of the different variants. There are outside and inside bets for roulette, and it is up to players to decide which ones they want to set. Various strategies have been brought forth for roulette enthusiasts. They include:
- Martingale strategy
- Fibonacci series strategy
- D’Alembert strategy, among others.
Players have to understand that the different approaches will not always work. It is also essential that gamers know when to stop because some of the strategies are infinite and may exceed the table limits set by a casino.
Most of the live dealer casinos baccarat variants have a house edge of one percent. This game is among those that are preferred by high rollers when they play. Baccarat features gameplay that is almost similar to that of blackjack. There are three possible outcomes for baccarat. The players may win, the banker or there may be a tie. Some of the variants that are available in casinos include Speed Baccarat and Baccarat Squeeze among others.
Live Texas Hold’em
Texas Hold’em is a variation of poker offered in most live dealer casinos. The basic gameplay for the standard deviation of this game involves the croupier dealing players with two cards face down. Other cards referred to as community cards are then dealt in progression. The total number of cards dealt come to seven in the span of three stages. Gamblers can choose to check, fold, call, or raise depending on the value of the cards they have.
Live Casino on Mobile
Live casinos are available for mobile depending on the software used to design the site. Players who intend to play on mobile need to check that their devices can support the videos streaming from the location. It is also essential that the device is not subjected to any other use such as receiving calls which may interrupt the network connection and the link between the player to the casino.
Tips for Playing at a Live Casino
Some of the suggestions that players can use when playing live casino games include:
- Use a strategy where applicable to increase the chances of winning
- Take advantage of any live casino bonuses availed to cut down on budget
- Play games you are familiar with
- Start with the low stakes the progressively increase the amount you bet
- Know when to stop
Best Live Casino Providers
- Playtech. Playtech has been in business since 1999. The first live casino game from this software provider firm went online in 2003. Playtech games are among the best in the gaming world. Gamers will find a decent number of live casino games from this software provider.
- Microgaming. Microgaming is a software provider firm that has been operational since 1994. It is among software developing companies that work with a lot of live dealer casinos. Players can access numerous games from this provider.
- NetEnt. The first live casino product from this company was launched in 2013. Over the years NetEnt has been able to design more live dealer games that players can access in NetEnt powered casinos. There are five titles from this software developing firm that gamers will find in some of the best live dealer online casinos.
- Evolution gaming. Evolution Gaming is among software provider firms that come highly rated for the software they design for live casinos. This company was launched in 2006 as a live casino’s game provider. The titles they have produced in the period that they have been online are numerous, and players can find them in most online casinos.
The Bottom Line
Players must check other functions of the live dealer casino they are playing in such as cashier options, licensing, bonus provision, and customer support. These elements are vital since they assure players of their safety in the gaming site.