Table of Contents
- 1 A Brief History of Casino Action
- 2 Games Offered by Casino Action
- 3 Casino Action Bonuses and Promotions
- 4 Available Platforms
- 5 Payment Options for Deposits and Withdrawals
- 6 Customer Service
- 7 Restricted or Accepted Countries, Currencies, and Supported Languages
- 8 Game Developers and Providers
While doing this Casino Action review, we found out that it also supports advocacies related to problematic and underage gambling. In its website, it links to Helping Hand and Gamblers Anonymous—organizations that help people with gambling problems.
Apart from these, the company also takes fair gaming seriously. It has employed the services of third-party auditors. These auditors review the credibility of the Random Number Generators that run the games of the casino. The results of these tests are published frequently on their website.
A Brief History of Casino Action
The casino’s website does not indicate who owns it. But further investigation reveals that it is owned by Casino Rewards Group (CRG). And despite the absence of sensible information that will show the company’s background, it claims that is has been in operation for decades and that it has served millions of satisfied customers.
The Welcome Bonus of Casino Action is a little tricky. Unlike others, the sign-up bonus is not a direct proportion of what you deposited against what was advertised. The value shown on the website is €1,250 free bonus. But it works as a progression of five deposits and the breakdown is shown below.
- First Deposit – 100% matchup up to a maximum of €150
- Second Deposit – 50% matchup up to a maximum of €200
- Third Deposit – 25% matchup up to a maximum of €500
- Fourth Deposit – 50% matchup up to a maximum of €250
- Fourth Deposit – 100% matchup up to a maximum of €150
If you do the math, you need to deposit a total of €3,200 to get the advertised free bonus. One thing to note is each deposit value is counted as one deposit and not accumulated. So if your first deposit is worth €5,000, this does not qualify you for the €1,250 promotion. You need to deposit five times, separately, with values that match the deposit terms. Here is your guide to be able to get the full promotion.
|Deposit Frequency||You Must Deposit at Least||Deposit Matchup %||Free Bonus Value|
And before we forget, the first deposit is subject to a 60x wagering requirement. The subsequent deposits need to meet a 30x wagering requirement before cashing in.
Weekly and Monthly Promotions
There is no listed promotion on the website except the VIP promotion. However, there is no available data as to how this works. Only those who want to play with real money have access to the VIP structure, weekly, and monthly promotions.
Games Offered by Casino Action
They offer more than 500 games. And they introduce new ones frequently. Below is a summary of what they have to offer.
- Slots – what makes them unique is the offer for 87 three-reel slots
- Video Slots – there are over 200 high-resolution slots to choose from. The games range from five-reel slots like the Bridesmaids. There are also slots that have a multi-line payout
- Blackjack – it has more than 30 variations of the game
- Roulette – they have four major classifications: Premiere, Euro, American, and French
- Poker – the most popular are Poker Pursuit, Red Dog, Triple Pocket Hold ’em Poker, and Cyberstud Poker
- Dice Games – there are only two to choose from Sic Bo and Craps
CRG is a major player in the industry. It operates 29 online casinos, and it has been in business for 15 years. It is in close partnership with Microgaming so all of its gambling businesses are powered by Microgaming’s software and gaming platform.
Casino Action hit the online world in 2004. It was only in 2009 before it became affiliated with CRG. Fast forward 14 years after it hit the online gambling scene, it is regarded as one of the most trustworthy casinos on the internet. Add to that the fact that it works with a big name like Microgaming, then you have a powerhouse of a casino to be reckoned with.
Casino Action Bonuses and Promotions
Casino Action casino does not show any promotion on its website apart from the Welcome Bonus and the VIP. The VIP scheme is not transparent enough from the website. But anyone who cares and spends time will find out that its VIP program is dependent on the decisions of its mother company, Casino Rewards Group.
So to understand how the VIP Program works, one must go to its parent company’s website, which we did.
Apparently, the VIP program is only applicable to select casinos. Not all of the online joints that CRG operates offer a loyalty program. So this means that you do not get rewarded all the time after winning. But those that offer it will provide up to €1,000 or $1,000 provided that you are a high roller. The parks that the company offers for its patrons are the following
- Bigger bonuses in the form of deposit matchups
- Weekly Promotions – this is exclusive to VIP members and are on top of the weekly promotions for regular players
- Birthday gifts
- Exclusive VIP games
- Personal hosts
- VIP Lucky Jackpot
The VIP program has six tiers. And each player earns points as he plays. However, the rules of the point system are not present on the website. What we know is that every 100 points are equal to $1. This is redeemable from the platform provided that you have a minimum of 1,000 points.
The games are available on computer browsers and are 100% mobile compatible. No download is required for some games. The table below shows the number of games and how they are split between no download and with download.
|Game||For Download||Instant Games|
Payment Options for Deposits and Withdrawals
Since it is operated by Casino Rewards Group, the deposit sources are the same as with its other casinos. Here is a list:
- Paysafe Card
- Visa Electron
- Kalibra Card
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Instant Bank
- Ticket Premium
- Instant Banking
- Instant Debit
The withdrawal process and timelines are also the same as with the other businesses of Casino Rewards Group.
You may withdraw through the following options.
- Visa Electron
The primary withdrawal method is always the deposit method. The problem here is that they do not allow withdrawals in many deposit channels. If this happens, the withdrawal option left for you will depend on the casino.
Should your deposit method is accepted, there is a maximum amount you can withdraw. To some degree, many players can only withdraw the equivalent of their deposit amount. After this, the funds are stuck to the balance, and they need to find another withdrawal method.
The system will prompt you to select an alternative method of withdrawal, which is called the Preferred Method of Payment or PMOP. This is how your funds will be withdrawn if you have exceeded the allowable limit for your first withdrawal option.
Here are some withdrawal rules worth noting:
- E-Wallets – this refers to financial institutions like PayPal and Skrill. Withdrawal may take 24-48 hours.
- Credit and Debit Cards – the process to transfer can take five business days. The catch here is that this withdrawal timeframe only refers to the transfer between the casino and the credit card, but it does not include the amount of time it takes for the credit card company to actually reflect it in your account, which may take 30 days or more.
- Bank Transfers – this can take 6 to 10 days.
- Bank Check – the longest period this takes is 21 business days. The shortest you have to wait is 10 business days, which is similar to two weeks. You need to factor in holidays in the wait time.
Processing Time: 48 hours
Withdrawal Limit: 4000 EUR per week
There are cases where they will charge withdrawal fees. These are:
- CADEFT – free of charge
- DBT – €35 for every withdrawal not exceeding €3000. Anything in excess will be charged €70
- All other methods – free of charge
If you are from Canada, you only have three withdrawal options.
- Skrill – used to be Moneybookers.
- OCT – this is an option for Visa. The withdrawal is processed as a credit to your card. Again, this credit may take more than 30 days.
- CAD EFT or Echeck – make sure you have the routing numbers or your withdrawal will be delayed. The routing number is comprised of eight digits.
Support is fairly easy to find. There is a Contact Us Link at the top of the page, which will take you to a webpage showing how you can connect to the customer service team.
The casino offers 24/7 assistance via three channels: email, phone, and live chat. The phone numbers are not available to non-players. You can only view this information once you have registered. Their toll-free phone numbers are:
- Canada: 1 866 312 7466
- UK: 0800 917 1545
- Denmark: +8088 4574
- Germany: 0800 182 0567
- Italy: 800 871 068
The number for Europe is 0800-91-7181 and it is not toll-free. Same goes for international calls with the number 1-888-942-7466.
Restricted or Accepted Countries, Currencies, and Supported Languages
The casino restricted many countries from its operation. Below are some examples:
- Central African Republic
- Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur
- North Korea
- South Africa
- United States
This list is not the complete list. Overall, it has banned more than 70 countries.
The website supports the following languages:
The currencies supported are the following:
Game Developers and Providers
The casino is a partner of Microgaming, a multi-awarded software company that launched the first true Internet casino back in 1994. It is also the company that developed and launched the first true mobile casino software back in 2004. It is one of the biggest game developers for casinos in the world.
Its popularity stems from the fact that its best games generated the biggest jackpot in mobile gaming, which amounted to £3.7 million. It is also the title holder for the biggest online bingo jackpot, pegged at £5.88 million.
Overall, the casino provides a multitude of games to attract different players. The website itself is easy to navigate and is not cluttered with distracting promotional materials. The black background is coupled with a gold theme, and this gives an air of elegance and class.
One thing that the Casino Action online does that many other peers don’t is the affiliate program. They reward people who promote their business.
What this casino lacks is transparency. Any person scouring the internet for good casinos who comes across this is likely to go away. The only promotion that is visible to a passer-by is the Casino Action bonus. This isn’t much for anybody since all casinos already offer this. It is like as if a welcome bonus has become an expectation in the industry already.
The casino does not elaborate on how it plans to reward its loyal players. It seems that the operators would rather risk having a dissatisfied customer than flaunt their promotions. The VIP program is vague, to say the least. In addition, the rules like the wagering requirement are tucked away in its web pages, unlike other casinos where they are prominently displayed.
Lastly, there is really no display of the available games. If you go to the website, there are banners indicating that the company offers attractions like poker, slots, and roulette. However, these pictures are not clickable. The only way to find out whether this casino is worth your time is to register for an account and deposit your money.