Casino Classic prides itself on being a member of the Interactive Gaming Council, an Internet watchdog dedicated to promoting responsible and fair gaming. It advocates reducing problem gambling by consistently monitoring underage gamblers. It also supports fair gaming, and this is done by self-regulation. It works with independent auditors that review its Random Number Generators. The results of these reviews are published on the site.
Pros and Cons of Casino Classic
- Top-notch video poker games
- Microgaming games
- A wide range of slot games
- Mobile casino
- 24/7 Support
- Low withdrawal limits
- Not much on the bonuses and offers
Currently, it has a tie-up with Casino Rewards, an online operator that supports rewards and loyalty programs for online casinos. So essentially, the VIP and promotions are outsourced to this organization and not managed by the company internally.
In this Classic review, we will examine what it has to offer and how it competes with other online casinos around the world.
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – This is a highly reputable gambling regulator. Its main function is to manage online gambling sites and ensure fair games. Although the commission does not accept or manage player complaints, it requires casino operators to employ a dispute specialist who has an accreditation from the UKGC through the Alternative Dispute Resolution Service.
- Malta Gaming Authority – This is the body that players go to if they have complaints. For example, some casinos just freeze a player’s account without prior notice or justification. It has a dedicated team that works on credible player issues.
A Brief History of Casino ClassicCasino Classic claims to have been in operation for decades. But the site does not indicate any history or founders. A thorough investigation led to find that it is owned by Casino Rewards Group, a company that operates a myriad of online gaming sites worldwide.
Classic Bonuses and PromotionsClassic currently offers one bonus. Take note that it is known for its aggressive campaign against players who seem to abuse bonus schemes. It is not unusual to hear a complaint from players that the casino restricted their access to their bonuses once they made a withdrawal. Apart from the welcome bonus, the only available promotion is the loyalty program or VIP. It has six tiers that work based on VIP points. Every 100 points are worth $1 in your bankroll. The company claims that its VIP members will get the following perks:
- Bigger bonuses
- Eligibility for promotions
- Birthday gifts and exclusive VIP games
- Personal hosts
- VIP Lucky Jackpot.
Table of Contents
A player who signs up can get up to €500. However, this is not given to the players as a lump sum. The player has to make several deposits, and this bonus is distributed in tranches as shown below:
- First Deposit – 100% matchup up to a maximum of €100
- Second Deposit – 50% matchup up to a maximum of €100
- Third Deposit – 25% matchup up to a maximum of €100
- Fourth Deposit – 50% matchup up to a maximum of €100
- Fourth Deposit – 100% matchup up to a maximum of €100.
As you can see, your matchup bonus percentage decreases as you deposit and then goes back up to the fifth deposit. In essence, you need to deposit a total of €1,000 to get the €500 Welcome Bonus.
What’s not mentioned on the site is that this bonus amount for play will only be triggered if you meet a minimum deposit of £20. And once you deposit, your funds, along with the bonus, will be locked until you meet the 60x bonus wagering requirement.
Weekly and Monthly Promotions
The website claims in its FAQ section that VIPs are eligible for promotions with big bonuses. However, there is no ongoing promotion for the casino except for the sign-up bonus. It must be that these promotions are only visible to players who have signed up for an account and made a deposit.
Games Offered by Casino Classic
The casino boasts of over 550 games. But these are not accessible unless you log in. There is no way a non-player can explore the games available, and there is no mention of any live casinos within its offerings.
Upon investigation, the casino offers the following:
- Slots and Parlor Games
- Table Pokers
- Casino War
- Sic Bo
- Craps and Baccarat
- Video Pokers
- Caribbean Draw Poker
- Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold
- Triple Action Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold
We also found out that it offers progressive jackpots for several of its slots. Below is a table that shows the prizes.
|Mega Moolah Mega||$11,471,470.00|
|Triple Sevens Blackjack||$25,434.00|
|Mega Moolah Major||$23,265.00|
The casino has a machine that shows the total running progressive jackpot that is available for playing.
Since the casino is powered by Microgaming, one would find a variety of games from this developer. The most popular games are Tomb Raider and Mega Moolah. Part of the offering that slot fans may find inviting are the three-reel slots.
Those who love table games can choose from blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. All these games have smooth animations and real dealer voices. This is probably why the casino promotes its HD platform.
Available PlatformsThe casino is available on mobile and computer browsers. There is no download requirement for a program or app for most of its games. A player has the option to download software to experience High Definition videos. To give you a perspective, here is a table that shows the games that need downloading and those that don’t.
|Game||For Download||Instant Games|
Payment Options for Deposits and WithdrawalsThe casino accepts deposits from major credit cards from around the world. Players also have the option to transfer funds from banks and e-wallet services. To be specific, these are the financial institutions you can use to deposit money.
- Paysafe Card
- Visa Electron
- Kalibra Card
- Ticket Premium
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Instant Bank
- Instant Banking
- Instant Debit.
- Visa Electron
Withdrawal timeframe – varies by type
- E-Wallets – It can take between 24-48 hours.
- Credit and Debit Cards – The transfer will take between three to five business days. However, some credit or debit card issuers can take more than 30 days to reflect this change to your account.
- Bank Transfers – It takes between 6 to 10 days.
- Bank Check – It can take as much as 21 days but the minimum is 10 days. This does not take into account the mailing period.
- CADEFT – free of charge.
- DBT – the fee is typically €35 but withdrawals above €3000 will be charged €70.
- All other methods – free of charge.
- Skrill – formerly known as Moneybookers.
- OCT – only available for Visa cardholders. The withdrawal will be made as a direct credit to the card.
- CAD EFT or Echeck – you need to supply the correct routing number and ABA to ensure that the withdrawal is processed.
Customer ServiceService is available 24/7. It has a call centre for phone support, and it also offers an email as an alternative customer service channel. Live chat is offered if you click on the Contact Us link. Unlike many online casinos, there is a real person manning this chat. The website does not display its phone number. If live chat is not your thing, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The chat experience is dubious. You will not receive a decent answer if you belong to a country that the casino does not service. This means that if you want to know about its VIP program, you will not get a response if you are from a restricted country like the United States. You will only be told, “We do not support your country.”
Restricted or Accepted Countries, Currencies, and Supported LanguagesPlayers from the following regions are not accepted:
- SAR China
- S. Minor Outlying Islands
- Hong Kong
- S. Virgin Islands
- The United States
- S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands.