CasinoEuro has been operational in the gaming scene since 2002. Over the years, this casino has amassed a following to be ranked among online casinos that are popular in the gaming scene. Betsson Malta Limited Casinos owns this gaming establishment. This group is among those that have been in the industry for a long time and have been ranked to be among the most reputable companies that own virtual gaming sites. One of the main factors that have influenced the growth of this casino is the availability of games which will be discussed in depth in this CasinoEuro review.
Pros and Cons of CasinoEuro
- Live dealer casinos are very popular today and the CasinoEuro live dealer games can be accessed from both the desktop casino and the mobile casino.
- Continuous promotions are offered to existing players that include free spins and bonuses every weekend and a prize draw every month.
- CasinoEuro offers a portfolio of over 800 online casino games covering all categories from leading software providers like NetEnt, Microgaming and Betsoft.
- Customer support is supplemented by comprehensive FAQ section posted at the web site that covers issues like registration, payments, games and promotions.
- The desktop platform does not offer a download casino, which reduces a gaming option available to players. Many older players prefer the download platform.
- The detailed banking section information is available only after players log in. Though many questions are covered in the FAQ section, some important issues are not covered.
- The welcome bonus offered to new players is not very attractive. It can be availed on only the first deposit and is limited to a small amount of €150.
- The mobile casino has a smaller games portfolio as compared to some other Dutch casinos.
Software forms the backbone for casino operations. For a casino website to be enticing to a gambler, an array of games must be made available for players to interact with and get to experience the captivating gameplay. CasinoEuro online has games that are among the best designed and feature captivating gameplay. Some of the software provider firms that feed this casino’s virtual portfolio include:
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- Play’N GO, etc.
These software providers have been ranked among the best online casino game developers. Using multiple companies has helped CasinoEuro cater for a broad consumer base. It is easy for one to find variations of games that have been developed differently. Also, seasoned online gamers have preferences when it comes to software developers.
Games to indulge in is the first factor considered by gamers who want to play in CasinoEuro. Having numerous games up on the site is among the factors that have seen to the steady growth of this casino. Players can find games that fit within their budgets. CasinoEuro is among casinos that have both low roller and high roller games. Some of the categories available in this online casino include:
- Table gamesThis selection of games is among the most played sets in virtual gaming sites. Some of the titles that are available and common in CasinoEuro include; baccarat, blackjack, and roulette. These are classic versions that are also available in brick and mortar casinos, hence, popular among gamers who have prior experience playing in land-based casinos. Over the years, these classic versions have been modified to birth new variations. The alternatives provided for online gamers have slight changes in the rules followed during gameplay.
- SlotsSlot games have gained popularity in most online casinos due to many factors. One factor that stands out is the low wager limit extended to most slot titles. Another factor that has led to rising of this category of games to be among the most played classes is the multiple titles that are available on the wide web that gamers can mingle with and play. Slot machine games draw their basic layout and mode of operation from slot machines found in brick and mortar casinos. Some of the slot games that have been able to be among those topping the favorites chart in this online casino include;
- Book of Dead
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Mega Fortune Dreams
- Cops and Robbers
- Pirates Charm, etc.
These titles are provided to this casino by some of the most reputable software providers in the online gambling scene. The slots mentioned and others available in CasinoEuro are developed using stories from various sources. Some have characters and names copied from motion pictures that are common to a majority of people irrespective of jurisdiction. Other sources that are used to get inspiration for slots and what they entail are; historical events, mythologies, and classical literature among others.
- Live CasinoThis category of games allows gamers to enjoy the brick and mortar casino experience from the comfort of their homes. Multiple cameras are used to exploit various angles in the land-based studio used for broadcasting the live game to the player. Establishment shots are used to show gamers the entire casino and the number of tables available while close up shots and medium shots focus on the particular table the player is sitting at. On the gamer’s side, hardware used should be up to date with the casino requirements. Also, a secure and steady internet connection is required for players to enjoy their stay in this casino. A live chat option is provided for players to interact with the live dealer or other members sitting at the table for chit-chat. This casino has a total of thirty-nine games. Some of the live casino games players get to play when they visit this casino includes:
- Dragon Tiger Baccarat
- Exclusive Blackjack VIP
- Three Card Poker
- Dragonara Roulette
- Baccarat Squeeze, among others.
Online gaming sites that provide lucrative bonuses to their clientele are among those that enjoy a huge following. Freebies are offered by the casino when they run promotions. Typical premium gamers get the welcome bonus package. Apart from these rewards, players also enjoy a decent number of bonuses in the various game titles available during gameplay. Online gamblers look for casinos that provide bonuses to help them save the amount of real money they have to deposit to play. Players who play in CasinoEuro receive rewards such as:
- CasinoEuro Welcome BonusPlayers joining this casino and making their first deposit ever are eligible to receive this welcome bonus. A hundred percent matched deposit bonus is advanced to a player. The maximum amount that gamers can deposit to claim this reward is one hundred and fifty pounds, which is doubled by the percentage advanced by CasinoEuro such that the sum of real money gamers will have to play in this casino is three hundred pounds. Terms and conditions set for this bonus to ensure it is not abused or manipulated in any way include:
- A player is required to claim their reward within fourteen days after registration. When this period elapses, the bonus expires and cannot be claimed
- Gamers who deposit through Neteller and Skrill do not qualify to get this CasinoEuro bonus
- When playing, the gamer’s initial real money deposit will be deducted before they start to enjoy the bonus
- The premium received must be wagered at least forty times before players request for a withdrawal
- Players from some countries have been restricted from accessing this bonus. It is essential, therefore, for a player to check if their country is among the non-permitted jurisdictions before making a deposit.
Adhering to these regulations and others provided on the website is a must for all players. Violation of any of the set terms can lead to cancellation of the bonus and all wins received through it.
- Other BonusesAfter gamers have depleted their welcome bonus, they are now eligible for other promotions run by CasinoEuro. There is an everyday bonus available in this online casino. Players logging in to play on a daily basis can look out for these rewards to help them tone down on the amount of actual money they use in this casino. The daily deals open in CasinoEuro are:
- Reload Monday
- Free Spins Mission, Tuesday
- Lucky Wednesday
- Prize Drop Thursday
- Free Spins Friday
- Goodie Bag Saturday, and
- Live Casino Sunday.
All these rewards have regulations governing their use. Players who claim them should go through the rules provided to ensure that they can withdraw money acquired through it. Other promotions run by this casino are available for a specific period. It is in the gamer’s best interest to keep checking the casino’s promotion dashboard to know which promotion is ongoing and if they are eligible or not.
Banking and Payment MethodsOnline casinos use multiple finance companies to facilitate the transaction of money to and from the casino. Firms provided for CasinoEuro members have been reviewed to be among the best in the finance realm regarding efficiency and safety of one’s funds. Some of the options available for deposit and withdrawal include:
- Bank Wire Transfer, etc.
Merits of CasinoEuroFactors that have been discussed above have played significant roles in the growth and development of CasinoEuro. Although they are among the essential elements, other advantages of this casino that have helped it grow to be among gaming sites that are well respected. Some of the other advantages that CasinoEuro has include:
- Mobile compatibilityOver time, mobile devices have emerged to be counted among widely used hardware to access casino games. Having a virtual gaming site that gamers can access while in transit is among factors that have helped most online casinos gain followers. CasinoEuro is among virtual gaming sites that are easily adaptable with mobile. iOS and Android devices are among those that players can use to launch this casino instantly. Both the download and no download versions are available for gamers using smartphones to play their favorite title in this casino.
- Ample securityPersonal and financial information is shared by online gamblers when they join new establishments. One factor that has enabled most online casinos to gain and retain players is the assurance that their data will be protected. CasinoEuro uses SSL encryption technology to protect the casino website from unauthorized third parties.
- Licensing and fairnessChecking if a casino operates with a valid license is among the many factors that virtual gamers pay attention to. Regulatory bodies that permit CasinoEuro are among the most reputable in the online gaming industry. Three control bodies license CasinoEuro; the UK Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Control Commission, and Malta Gaming Authority. The stringent laws set by these bodies ensure that players are protected and their rights respected. Games in this casino are regularly audited by independent audit firms that are among the most reputable in the virtual gaming scene. These inspections are conducted to gauge the level of credibility and fairness of the games offered in this casino.
- Multiple LanguagesBeing able to support numerous languages is a factor that has helped CasinoEuro transcend boundaries. This casino supports a number of languages such as; German, Polish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Spanish among others.
- Customer SupportCustomer service is one of the elements that determine the growth of an online casino. Having a support team on standby to attend to client queries is a plus for any virtual gambling destination. CasinoEuro has a twenty-four-hour live chat option for gamers to reach the unit. An email option is also availed on the site. The telephone is another way for players to get to the support team although it is not toll-free; gamers will incur charges as set in their jurisdiction.
- Numerous currenciesOnline casinos can cross borders across the entire globe fast. When moving into new territories, most online casinos consider the option of permitting the countries’ or regions’ currencies. Allowing local money makes it easier for inhabitants of the area to deposit money into their casino accounts without having to worry about conversion rates. Some of the currencies permitted by CasinoEuro are;
- US dollars
- Czech Republic Korunas
- British Pounds Sterling
- Norwegian Kroner
- Swedish Kronor, etc.