Microgaming brought Game of Thrones video slot and released it on 10.12.2014. It is designed after the most popular fantasy TV show based on George R.R. Martin’s book series “A Song of Ice and Fire”. You will start reliving the mystic adventure of the world of Westeros and Essos with this video slot. Any fan of Game of Thrones can recognize the running background music in no time.
Features of Game of Thrones
You must be fully aware of the symbols and game features before you give it a spin. Here, are some in-game features:
- Paylines: It also has 5 reels, 3 rows, and 15 paylines. The basic idea is to create a match of 5 of a kind starting from the left. There are 243 ways of winning.
- Symbols: There are four high-value symbols representing the four main Westeros families; Lannister, Stark, Baratheon, and Targaryen. The symbols of playing cards (A, K, Q, and J) value comparatively less.
- Game controls: There is a Bet (+/-) button to help you increase or decrease your bet. You need to click it for more betting options. Furthermore, there is an “Autoplay” option so that you can automate the spins for a certain number of times.
- Device compatibility: You can play this game on several devices like desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile. Download it from Google Play Store or other stores to play the mobile version of the slot.
To make it even more enthralling and rewarding, there are some great cresting symbols and features. They are explained below.
There are two additional bonus symbols that you can never miss the Game of Thrones video slot:
- Wild. The game logo symbol is the wild symbol that appears stacked on the reels. It has a special power: it can replace the other symbols to make a winning combination.
- Scatter. The “Iron Throne” is the scatter symbol. When you hit two scatters you get a random cash prize, while a combination of 3 or more scatters trigger the bonus feature.
Here, you will learn how a few symbols combine together to offer you special bonus features like:
- Free Spins: Three or more scatter symbols trigger bonus feature where you have to pick one of the following four houses:
- House Baratheon. You get 8 free spins and the win is multiplied by 5x.
- House Lannister. You get 10 free spins and the win is multiplied by 4x.
- House Stark. You get 14 free spins and the win gets tripled.
- House Targaryen. You get 18 free spins and the win gets doubled.
- Gamble: Whenever you win, the gamble feature (comprised of 4 stages) gets activated except in autoplay. Here, you get to choose “Heads” or “Tails”. When you guess it right, your reward is doubled. Your entire win is forfeited when you guess wrong. You can “Collect” your win any time.
Your Stake Value and Winning Potentials
You can bet from 1 to 10 coins per line and also adjust the coin size from 0.01 to 0.02. You need to click the “Bet” button to reveal the coin size and coin per bet options. It has a medium-high variance with the RTP being 95%. The free spins can re-trigger more spins as well. You have every chance of winning up to 605000 coins.
The bonus free spin feature is hard to trigger and the gamble feature is addictive. In the long run, it can steal all your funds. However, if you are a fan of Game of Thrones TV series, then you must give it a spin!