Ladbrokes Casino is among pioneer online gaming destinations that have been on the internet for a long time. This casino has been in existence for over one hundred years and started out as a horse training company. Ladbrokes Casino is owned by GVC Holdings PLC, which is one of the most extensive sports betting and gaming groups on the planet. GVC Holdings PLC wholly acquired the Ladbrokes Casino in 2018. This casino provides a range of games discussed in this LadBrokes review.
Pros and Cons of LadBrokes
- Fully licensed and regulated
- Longstanding history in the industry
- Great welcome bonus
- Safe, secure and fair games
- Two loyalty schemes
- Mobile apps are confusing
- Site is a little disjointed
- Could be more games
Some of the games categories are slots, video poker, live casino games, table games, and sports betting. All available groups on the website carry a significant number of games that are among the most popular in the online gaming scene. Players are expected to stake real money for some games while others can be played for free. As is typical with most online casinos, slot games take the most significant percentage; this is attributed to the fact that majority of online gamblers prefers slot games for various reasons. These games are sourced from developers who are among the best in the business. Software provider companies used by LadBrokes online casino are NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Playtech, IGT, and Barcrest among others.
Ladbrokes Casino BonusesMost online casinos acquire a considerable following from the provision of bonuses. When most players are choosing a gambling site, lucrative bonuses are among the first things that attract them. Ladbrokes offers rewards to new and existing players to keep them interested in the services they provide. Some of the bonuses offered include:
Welcome bonusLadbrokes Casino gives players a reward of up to fifty pounds when they become members of the casino. After signing up, players are required to deposit ten pounds for them to qualify for this bonus. Through a pop-up dialog box, gamers are needed to confirm that they will adhere to the terms and conditions of the game. Some of the terms set include:
- Players should meet all wagering requirement for this bonus to withdraw the bonus money and wins received from the bonus.
- A list of games excluded from the promotion is given. Players should ensure that they do not use the reward on restricted games.
- The welcome bonus is valid for registered members who are over the age of eighteen and have deposited real money into their account.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to withdraw the bonus from players who don’t meet the regular in-house terms and condition or are not eligible for a number of other reasons.
- The staking requirements should be met within thirty days after the bonus becomes active. Failure to adhere to this term will make gamers lose the remaining bonus and any wins in their accounts.
Live casino welcome offerThis Ladbrokes bonus is meant for gamers who are live casino enthusiasts and are playing for the first time. Once the players are logged in, they are supposed to make a minimum deposit of ten pounds. Deposits made for this promotion receive a one hundred percent match enabling gamers to double their money. The maximum bonus allowed is one hundred pounds. Players claim this bonus using the code ‘LIVE.’ Terms set for this bonus include:
- Players can withdraw the bonus and other funds accrued through it only when they have satisfied the wagering requirements.
- Staking requirements must be fulfilled within seven days after the bonus has been claimed. If the indicated period passes, gamers lose the bonus alongside its benefits.
- Ladbrokes live casino welcome bonus is only available for use on live games except for Live Baccarat. Other casino games such as slots and video poker are excluded from this bonus.
- Deposits made through Neteller or Moneybookers locks players out of this bonus.
- General Ladbrokes terms and conditions affect this bonus. Players should go through the casino terms to ensure they are using the bonus provided correctly.
Comp PointsThis casino runs a promotion that allows players to collect points and convert them to cash later on. Players earn one point for every ten pounds wagered. Acquisition and conversion terms set for this promotion include:
- Gamers must place real money bets to earn comp points.
- Points earned can only be used in the account used to acquire them. Transfer of comp points to another account is prohibited.
- Comp points are posted in real time.
- Specific games listed on the website contribute to comp points. Games such as poker and live casino do not help players accumulate these points.
- The right to restrict or re-claim comp points from a gamers account is reserved for Ladbrokes Casino.
Table of Contents
Banking and Payment Options
Ladbrokes provides gamers with a range of cashier options. Banking institutions used by this casino are among the most secure systems in the gaming field. Players gaming in this online casino are from diverse regions, so offering multiple cashier option choices ensures that they are covered regardless of their jurisdiction. Banking services at the disposal of Ladbrokes players include:
Credit and Debit cards
Credit and Debit cards are among the fastest and secure payment methods used in online transactions. This casino allows a number of these cards such as; MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Debit, and Visa Electron among others. The minimum deposit allowed for these payment methods is five pounds and players cannot exceed ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine pounds, which is the set maximum deposit limit. Cards from restricted regions will not be allowed for use in the casino.
EWallets have undergone tremendous growth to become among the trusted and safe methods for making purchases on the internet. Ladbrokes Casino allows its members to use eWallets including; Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Entropay, UKash, etc. A minimum deposit of ten pounds is extended to electronic wallets. Deposits made reflect in the casino account almost instantly. EWallets are competing actively with other Ladbrokes payment methods to be counted among the most popular as they do not attract any deposit charges. Players in this casino should note that some bonuses cannot be claimed when certain eWallet payment methods are used to deposit into the casino account. Therefore, gamers should go through the set promotional terms and conditions to be sure that the payment method they use is allowed.
Funds from a gamer’s bank account can be transferred directly to this casino. Bank transfers take a period of three to five days to reflect in casino accounts. Players using bank transfer methods should transact days before they log into the casino to play. Charges for transfers will apply at the player’s bank as per the set rates.
Gamers with Ladbrokes betting shops in their locality can visit the establishments and deposit directly into their online casino account. The minimum deposit from land-based Ladbrokes casino sites is one pound. Funds credited through this method are available in one’s online account instantly.
Vouchers Voucher systems such as Paysafecard, iDeal, and Giropay are allowed at Ladbrokes online casino. These depositing methods offer players utmost privacy since no personal or financial details are required for the use of voucher card numbers. Vouchers are available on the internet or can be purchased from authorized stores open in the player’s area of residence.Most withdrawal methods are similar to the deposit options with only a few varying details. Some of the withdrawal options include;
Credit or debit cards
The multiple permitted options are listed on the website. The minimum amount that can be withdrawn using these options is five pounds, and the maximum is thirty pounds. It takes a period of between three and five days for players to receive their payouts.
Options under this withdrawal method are; Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, etc. Lowest amount that can be withdrawn from the listed options is ten pounds, and highest is ten thousand pounds. Funds take up to two days to show in the gamers eWallet account.
This withdrawal option requires players to withdraw at least ten pounds and at most one hundred thousand pounds. Players need to wait for one to five days to receive withdrawn funds.Ladbrokes casino supports over fifteen currencies from regions across the world. Provision of multiple currency options is among the factors that have helped the establishment gain popularity on the web. Permitted currencies include:
- US Dollar
- South African Rand
- Chinese Yuan
- Swedish Krona
- UK Pound, etc.