Mr. Bet online casino was launched in 2017 by Faro Entertainment Europe Limited. It is a young platform, but it already has a wide selection of games and a competitive list of promotions. Faro Entertainment is licenced by the Government of Curacao and is currently operating only one online facility.
Pros and Cons of Mr. Bet Casino Review
- Fast payouts
- Goog customer support
- Weekend Cashouts
- Regular Tournaments
- Available on All Devices
- No live Craps available
- Lack of Reload Bonuses or Free Spins
- Terms and Conditions of Bonuses are a little bit strict
Curacao has long been a preferred operating site for many casinos. It has been issuing licences since 1998 and it only awards licences to those that have met its high standards. The operators go through regular compliance audits. Curacao is also home to established hosting services specialising in the online gaming industry.
Mr. Bet is licenced by Malta Gaming Authority.
Current Bonuses and Promotions
There are only two promotions at Mr. Bet casino as of this time. These are the Welcome Bonus and the 5% Cashback Bonus.
Players who register for the first time can enjoy up to 400% Mr. Bet bonus matchup for a maximum of 2,250 CAD. This deposit is broken down into four deposits. As you can see in the table below, you must not exceed a specific amount of deposit since there is a maximum matchup bonus. And to get the full 400% match-up bonus, you must shell out a total of 2,950 CAD.
|Type||Must Deposit||Matchup %||Maximum Matchup Bonus|
|First Deposit||100 CAD||150%||150 CAD|
|Second Deposit||450 CAD||100%||450 CAD|
|Third Deposit||900 CAD||100%||900 CAD|
|Fourth Deposit||1,500 CAD||50%||750 CAD|
|TOTAL||2,950 CAD||400%||2,250 CAD|
As you can see, the deposit bonus of 400% is the sum of the percentage of the matchup at every round of the deposit. It does not mean that if you deposit, 1,000 CAD that you will get an extra 4,000 CAD.
Mr. Bet will give you a 5% cashback if you spent more than 750 CAD for the week.
As always, all casinos have rules as far as free money or promotions are concerned. So in this Mr. Bet review, we have taken all the necessary details and summarised them below so you can play knowing how to maximise your winning strategy.
The minimum deposit must be the equivalent of 10 EUR
- All bonuses are subject to the 35X wagering requirement;
- The casino reserves the right to declare a wager as void;
- Not all games have the same wagering requirement contribution;
- Bonuses are only allowed once per household. Your IP address will be tracked.
But the following games do not contribute to the wagering requirement:
The following games only have a 70% contribution to the wagering requirement:
- Jack O’lantern vs The Headless Horseman
- Demolition Squad Golden
- Panda Panda
- Dead or Alive
- Cash Camel
- Book of Pharao HD
- Secret Of The Stones
- Lucky Little Devil
- Devils Delight
- Jack Hammer 2
- Jack Hammer
- Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild
- Golden Lotus
- Machine-gun Unicorn
- Shaolin Fortunes
- Aztec Temple
- Wild Girls
- The Wish Master
- Magic Mirror Deluxe 2
And these games only have a 50% contribution to the wagering requirement:
- Book of Magic
- Big Bad Wolf
- Jackpot 6000
- Kings of Chicago
- Great Book of Magic
- Blood Suckers
- Lucky Wizard
- Reel Rush.
Table of Contents
Games Offered by Mr. Bet
The casino is home to hundreds of games. With more than 30 providers, a player can choose from a wide range of slot machine and table games.
The website is arranged in such a way that the player can choose a specific lobby of his interest. Currently, these are the lobbies:
- Top Games. There are 30 options here, all selected by Mr. Bet. All of these are slots. Popular names that you will find here are Gold of Persia, Cash Camel, The Asp of Cleopatra, and Ragin’ Buffalo.
- New Games. This is the area where a player can find new releases. Currently, there are 23 new slots in this category. Some titles that you must try are Reactoonz, Hanzo’s Dojo, Viking Runecraft, Troll Hunters, Wild Blood, Speed Cash, and Sails of Gold.
- Video Slots. This is the slot machine area that houses 480 slots. The most popular titles here are Gold Rush, Wheel of Luck, Olympus, Sizzling 777, Basic Instinct, King of the Jungle, and Valhalla.
- Table Games. The company offers a wide range of selection. It has more than 240 various table-based entertainment. Players can choose between variations of poker, blackjack, roulette, and keno.
- Scratch Games. Anyone who wants a quick winning and simple gameplay can find cool scratch games in this area. Although there are only nine, these are popular titles like Star Raiders, Dragon Scrolls, Cops & Robbers, and Fruit Basket.
- Live Casino. Here you can find 30 games to choose from. The live casino houses events for blackjack, roulette, Texas Hold’em, Triple Card Poker, Casino Holdem, Keno, baccarat, and Dream Catcher.
- All Games. Here you will see all that the company has to offer.
- Provider. This is a drop down that you can use to select the ones you like from specific software providers.
The website has a search box where you can type the name of the game you want. This should save you a lot of time from browsing.
We also took it upon ourselves to share the general rules of the games found here. Read below for a summary.
Have progressive jackpots on every bet made. The jackpot prizes are winnable on a single bet. But remember that winning more than the equivalent of 50,000 EUR means that the casino will only allow you to withdraw the amount in 10 intervals or increments of 10%.
He aim of the game is to hit 21. Anything higher is bust. A player can choose to hit as many cards. There is a Double option and a Split option.
Most offered is European roulette which has 37 pockets. There is also an American roulette that has a double zero pocket on top of the 37.
The following bet types are supported:
- Straight up bet where you bet in a single number;
- The split bet where you bet on two numbers next to each other;
- Street bet where you bet on three numbers next to each other;
- The square bet where you bet on four numbers in a row;
- Six bet where you chose six number split into two rows of three numbers each;
- Dozen Bet;
- Column Bet;
- Even Money.
The company offers instant play. No download is required even if you play it on mobile. It works on phone and tablets provided that the devices have modern browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge. The devices must also be modern enough to have fast processors and high memory capacity.
Payment Options for Deposits and Withdrawals
The casino accepts only a handful of deposit and withdrawal methods for real money. For deposits, these are:
- Paysafe Card
- Siru Mobile
- Rapid Transfer
For withdrawals, the following options are available.
- Skrill Rapida
The casino imposed several rules regarding deposits and withdrawals. And there are many questions left unanswered as to the minimum and maximum that a player can withdraw and deposit per payment channel. If you go to the website you only have two options for deposit: Visa and ecoPayz. These are also the two methods to withdraw. And yet the site advertises several known names as payment methods.
For perspective, here is a quick reference.
|VISA||none||Instant||15 CAD||7,500 CAD|
|ecoPayz||none||Instant||15 CAD||15,000 CAD|
|VISA||none||1 – 5 banking days||30 CAD||7,500 CAD|
|ecoPayz||none||1 business day||30 CAD||75,000 CAD|
Mr. Bet offers 24/7 support through several channels. Customers can contact the casino through email, live chat, and phone support. Below are the details to contact customer service.
- NZ: + 64-80-000-4650
- AU: +61-18-0043-1338
- DE: +49-305-683-9529
- NL: +31-20-201-81-60
- BR: +55-21-2018-1101
- CL: +56-22-4053-085
- MX: +52-55-8526-5242
- INT: +35-62-778-2287
- CA: +1-888-663-6466
Only calls from Canada are toll-free. Customer service is available in three languages: English, Swedish, and Norwegian.
Restricted or Accepted Countries, Currencies, and Languages
The casino only allows a few countries. These are:
- New Zealand
Languages supported in the website are:
The casino accepts multiple currencies but the main one used is Canadian Dollars. All currencies will be converted to CAD upon deposit.
Game Developers Partnered with Mr. Bet
The casino has over 30 partners but it has taken a different path. It does not work with the best and biggest names in the industry. But to give a fair assessment, we reviewed a few of the game developers as shown below.
- Join Games – a fairly new company that started operating in 2014. It was founded by two business managers from the casino industry who wanted to create new and innovative slot machines.
- Red Rake Gaming – a small company comprised of 40 employees. It has been in business since 2011 and has long since provided software and games to online entertainment facilities. The company’s services are available in 16 languages and 100 currencies.
- ZEUS PLAY – a company that specialises in software development for online gambling games both for desktop and mobile. To date, it has more than 50 games released. They service retail facilities, lotteries, slots, and casino table games.
- Habanero – this company focuses on slot machines. They provide these games to operators and aggregators. It offers two forms of licences. One is the single licence for a casino operator. And the other is a multi-use licence for aggregators who will then distribute the games to several casino operators.
- Red Tiger Gaming – the company started operating in 2014. It focuses on casino game development for the European and Asian markets. Its group is comprised of mathematicians, graphic artists, gambling experts, and audio engineers.
- NextGen Gaming – the company does not only service online casinos. It provides software and cabinets to land-based casinos, too. It specialises in slots and its most popular games are Dragon Wins, King Kong Fury, and Renegades.
Below is a complete list of all the game suppliers that Mr. Bet has partnered with.
- Cryptologic (WagerLogic)
- Evolution Gaming
- Software NetEnt
- World Match
- NextGen Gaming
- Edict (Merkur Gaming)
- Genesis Gaming
- Oryx Gaming
- Elk Studios
- Tom Horn Gaming
- Iron Dog Studios
- Casino Technology
- Booming Games
- Join Games
- Red Rake Gaming
- ZEUS PLAY
- Red Tiger Gaming
Mr. Bet is one of those unusual casinos that does not give you the feeling of a carpeted ambience. It is pretty much like the board game Monopoly. It looks relaxed and appealing to the masses.
A good thing that it does is the affiliate marketing platform where anyone interested to market the casino can earn commissions. Affiliate marketers can earn up to 40% commission.
Another plus for the casino is how it takes customer service seriously. It offers several channels to contact a service personnel and the players can contact them any time of the week. Apart from the 24/7 service, the casino has multi-lingual specialists that can provide clarification to player issues and complaints. The casino has also taken the effort to register and activate multiple phone numbers for the countries where its games are available.
One thing that the casino can improve on is visibility on all payment methods. Despite the advertisement of big names like Skrill and Neteller, the casino provides no transparency on the minimum and maximum deposits and withdrawals for payout for the various payment methods offered.
The last thing that the casino may improve on is the availability of its operations. It has restricted hundreds of countries and is currently servicing only a handful. It is only available to less than 20 countries and this is a huge deterrent to its success. Even big countries like Australia and the UK are banned.