Depositing to Paysafecard casino sites is straightforward as highlighted below:
- Opening an account: To register for Paysafecard services, visit the vendor’s website with the necessary identification details. Such include your full names, address, date of birth, country of residence and such. Registration on the site is free. Once you have an account ready, you will view all the available vouchers to purchase.
- Make a voucher purchase: There are different voucher vendors online, and you can choose a vendor based on the number of vouchers you are buying. Every voucher that you buy has a validity of one year. Paysafecard offers in denominations of €100, €50, €25, and €10. You can also buy the vouchers in other Europeans denominations.
- Depositing funds to the online casino via Paysafecard: UK online casinos are set to accept deposits from Paysafecard. To load into your favourite online casino, you can:
- While logged in to your casino account, locate the deposit tab and choose the ‘Deposit from Paysafecard’
- Key in the 16-digit code present on the voucher that you purchased from an online vendor. If your casino approves the code, your gaming account is credited with the amount on the voucher. This step completes the anonymous transaction.
Merits of Using Paysafecard at Online Casinos
- Easy management of funds: Through the app, users can log in to their accounts using their mobile devices and make deposits or withdraws. This results to better management of funds and may yield improved winnings.
- A secure payment system: Paysafecard is designed to use a Personal Identification Number. As such, you are not compelled to furnish your details when funding your online casino accounts. This locks off any malicious uses that leverage on personal details such as bank accounts and cards to unleash their malicious activities.
- E-wallet compatible: It has become common practice to receive or make payments using e-wallets such as Skrill, Moneybookers, and Paypal. Paysafecard is compatible with the different e-wallets and users can easily transfer your withdrawals to other wallets. This way, you can make transactions on merchants’ websites.
- Accepted in all UK casinos: All the leading UK online casinos accept Paysafecard For this, top up vouchers are easily found in areas such as supermarkets and post offices. Ultimately, users have a simple, secure, and flexible platform to transact through.
- Transferable to a third party: When it comes to an online casino, the thrill is in playing as a team. If one of your team members is still stuck to using a credit card to make deposits to online casinos, you can gift them a Paysafecard. You can also sell it if you no longer need it to use for transactions.
Paysafecard Mobile App
The Paysafecard Mobile App enables online casino enthusiasts to wager on their iOS or Android-powered mobile devices owing to their portability and convenience. The app offers the following essential functionalities:
- An integrated user interface. Let you access Paysafecard account, query available balances, view past transactions, and update your PINs.
- Fluid navigation. Scrolling around the app is plenty simple as the app has a solid design that allows easy navigation through the different tabs.
- QR Scan. This feature is aimed at reinforcing the safety of users as payments done on the app carry a confirmation code.
- Multilingual. The app can be customized to seven languages which are English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Greek, Polish. This eliminates language and geographical barriers.
- Family Sharing. This unique feature allows up to six members of a family to share the app.
Paysafecard opens a door for gaming enthusiasts to transact online without risking important personal data such as address, bank accounts, or names. Besides this, paying through the Paysafecard is fast and straightforward making it the ideal platform for both the experienced and novice gamers. Most importantly, you can use the platform to make other transactions beyond depositing into your online casino accounts. This means you can order items from stores, subscribe to entertain channels, and even pay for your travel tickets.