Table of Contents
- 1 Qualities and Features of Skrill
- 2 Depositing Funds via Skrill
- 3 Withdrawing Funds Via Skrill
- 4 Advantages of Using Skrill at Online Casinos
- 5 Disadvantages
Qualities and Features of Skrill
- Anonymous payments – Gamers can deposit bets at live casinos using concealed identity to protect their privacy. This is vital especially for high rollers who are often at the risk of being targeted by hackers with a mission of hacking into their Skrill accounts to steal.
- A Pre-Paid Debit Card – Skrill offers a debit card that can be used to withdraw money at points of cash remittances such as money machines and tills. Moreover, users can also use the cards in listed brick and mortar casinos.
- Variety of Currencies – Skrill allows users to use either the US Dollar, Poland Zlotys, UK Sterling Pound or Europe’s Euro for bets. However, after the first transaction, the user’s currency is fixed as per the selection at least for the time being. When the user upscales to a high roller, the debit card is upgraded to a premium card, and the user is allowed to stake in a number of currencies as per the individual conveniences.
Depositing Funds via Skrill
- Step 1: Creating an Account. The first step is to set up an account. Search the main Skrill site on your browser. Select the sign-up tab. Select the country of residence, i.e., the USA, Japan, Kenya, Nigeria, Belarus, etc. Choose the language of preference. Select whether you need a personal account or a business account.
The difference between the two is that a business account is tied to an entity that you have limited or no liability on in contrast to a personal account which is fully in your name. For your account to be verified there needs to be a valid email address and strong password. At this stage, you will enter the bank card details that will enable you to directly connect with your bank to manage your funds on the website.
- Step 2: Account Confirmation. You will receive an email asking you to verify your identity. Later, you will be redirected to your account page from where you will be able to select the currency to use. You may need to upload a photo for identity and a certificate of incorporation for a business account.
- Step 3: Selecting an Online Casino of Your Choice. Select a casino that accepts Skrill payment Sign Up or Log in, select on the deposit tab, choose e-wallets and select Skrill from options that may be available such as Neteller, PayPal, etc. Upon selecting it, you will be prompted to sign into the account and deposit bet money from there. Note that the initial transaction has to be verified through email prompts.
It is crucial to note that the use of Skrill is simple, straightforward and person-friendly.
Withdrawing Funds Via Skrill
- Step 1: Request for A Withdrawal. The option is available on a 24/7-hour basis. Log onto Skrill account, select a withdrawal method and amount. Such as $340 to Bank of America. Note that in the case where there are more than two withdrawal options such as PayPal and your Bank account, one may fail, and you may have to use the other option. The liability of Skrill ends after the funds have been successfully transferred.
- Step 2: Consider the Withdrawal Limit. You may have won a payout of One Million Zlotys. Note that there is a limit to withdraw as per the rules and regulations of the e-wallet. However, this can be rectified especially in the case of high rollers. Additionally, you may upgrade your identification to ensure that Skrill expands your limit. This can be done by sending personal documents, and other requested information. The Skrill regulations stipulate that a user has to ensure that the spending limits and withdrawal allowances meet their requirements.
- Step 3: Take Note of the Transaction Fees. Skrill charges an average of 2% on withdrawal fees. Note that the percentage fee is pegged to the total amount rather than a fixed figure. Therefore, it is important to choose the right amount that will not fall short of your transfer target. Additionally, there could be conversion fees if you need to convert your payout from your currency to another one such as From Euros to Mexican Pesos.
- Step 4: Always Withdraw to Your Account. Skrill has a policy that requires users to directly withdraw to their own accounts. This policy is in good faith to keep away minors from gambling or even transferring money to illegal accounts that may pose a threat to national securities or economies. A violation of this role is sanctioned by an administration fee of at most 10 EUR.
- Step 5: Avoiding Wrongful Withdrawal. Skrill is keen on discouraging users from entering the wrong details during withdrawal. It absorbs itself from any liability if such a mishap occurs. On top of it, the company charges an upfront fee of up to 25 EUR for any recovery that has been requested.
Advantages of Using Skrill at Online Casinos
Instant Deposits to Casinos
Skrill money transfer is fast and convenient. This makes it possible for game enthusiasts to pay and play or to refresh their accounts midgame. Mainstream Payment Network Integration. Skrill has partnered with renown giants such as MasterCard other global banking companies to ensure that users can load their accounts and withdraw as per their wishes. Therefore, as long as a player has access to the internet, he/she can participate in an online casino game from any point on earth.
This advantage is a factor of Skrill being the sole provider of the money transfer service. It is simply an add-on that delivers money to and from the online casino depending on the command of a user. Therefore, your financial data is held only by the payment platform as opposed to other e-wallets where the casinos often demand the data for users. It is, therefore, secured from hacks that may be launched to a casino. Moreover, all transactions are encrypted for safety and certified by the UK’s FCA that guarantees the authenticity of operations and security of users’ funds.
Free Opening of the Account
Opening the account is free, safe and easy. Additionally, one can play and earn some payouts that can be withdrawn via Skrill e-wallet.
Availability of P2P, P2B or B2B Money Transfers
In addition to the utility of casino payments, Skrill allows users to transfer funds on a peer-to-peer or peer-to-business or any other relationship that is independent of a casino platform. This can enable users to replenish their accounts for convenient betting.
Skrill is a mobile-friendly platform that can be particularly helpful on an app or no-download mobile phone-based casinos. The loading time is fast since it is developed for versatility in regards to the gadgets of application. Additionally, the bandwidth speed does not affect the performance of the network not unless the situation is of extreme lows.
Wide Variety of Casinos
There is a huge variety of online casino Skrill usage. Therefore, all that users need to do is to find the platform of their choice, go to the e-wallets payment options and select the Skrill option to withdraw or deposit monies. Some of the popular names are:
Availability in Many Countries
Skrill platform is available for residents of at least 223 countries. The only problem that residents of countries outside the EU, UK, and the US may experience is the use of their currencies. However, this shortcoming is compensated for by the currency exchange feature. The Skrill app is available for mobile users. However, there is also the option for the on-browser, no-download version.
Although Skrill is the best payment method. There are some few disadvantages of using the platform.
- Huge Payouts from jackpot wins may fall outside the normal payouts and lead to lengthy negotiations with the team on withdrawal modality.
- Upon withdrawal, the funds reflect on the individual account after 24 hours which is considered long by any standards.
- Clients outside the EU are unable to acquire Prepaid Debit Cards due to lack of a Skrill office in their locations.
- Currency conversion and transfer fees may appear as outrightly expensive or overly exorbitant.
- In the instance that Skrill fails to accept a transaction, the reversal or recovery of funds may often take days to be refunded to the original account.
Skrill Casinos offer an e-wallet platform that is independent of the casino platform. This has the effect of protecting user’s data, identity and ensuring faster bet remittances. It can be integrated to individual or business accounts to guarantee access to funds in mainstream financial institutions such as banks and financial entities. Additionally, users are guaranteed of a better choice for casinos since most casinos have a Skrill tab on their payment options.