Viks online casino is one of the most highly recommended casinos today. With multiple deposit methods and as a host to many top-notch software providers, it has earned a good reputation in the online gambling community.
Pros and Cons of Viks Casino
- Good range of slot games
- Live casino
- Mobile site
- Welcome bonuses are generous
- An inactive 12 months account
- No 24/7 support
- Free Spin max withdrawal limit is €100
The casino was launched in 2016, and it is fully owned by Every Matrix N.V. Casinos, an online betting software specialist that sells B2B programming solutions. Apart from sports betting, the company also offers wallet handling, player handling and reporting, KYC services and payments. Viks is just one of the several casinos running under the Every Matrix flagship.
Viks has a dual licence from the UK Gambling Commission and the Government of Curacao.
Current Bonuses and Promotions of Viks CasinoOne thing that makes Viks a very tempting casino is its promotions. As of the time of writing this Viks Casino review, there were at least five promotions advertised on its website. Here are a few that you can check out.
Welcome BonusPlayers can enjoy a maximum of £1,000 matchup on their first deposit plus 50 free spins. You can only play the free spins in Book of the Dead. Here are some rules about this promotion:
- Minimum deposit is £25.
- The Viks casino bonus will expire 30 days after the registration.
- The promotion is only available to new players.
- Skrill and Neteller are not qualified as funding options.
- The withdrawable winning has a maximum of twice the amount of the bonus. This means that if you deposited £1,000 and got the same amount as a bonus, the maximum money you can withdraw is £2,000, even if you won more than that.
- The wagering requirement for this bonus is 30X. You cannot withdraw your initial deposit or the bonus money and your winnings unless this wagering requirement is met.
- The bonus spin can only be claimed once and is worth £0.10 per spin.
- The wagering requirement for the free spins is 35X.
Game of the WeekIn this promotion, the player gets 50 free spins if he/she wagers £100 on a slot game between Monday to Sunday. However, he/she can only claim the bonus spins on Monday. Other rules you need to know are:
- You can only get the free spins if you wager £100 on the game of the week.
- The wagering requirement for the free spins is 35X.
- Each bonus spin is worth £0.20.
- Maximum withdrawable payout amount from the free spins winnings is twice the amount of the spins won. Since the value of each spin is £0.20 which totals £10, the maximum you can withdraw is £20.
Are you #1?This is a weekly tournament where you earn 1 point for every £10 wagered on selected games. The top 15 players of the week will get rewards. The highest price is £250 in cash and the lowest is £10 in the form of bonus spins. Some things to remember are:
- The only real money will be accounted for in the leaderboards.
- Players can join either the desktop or mobile version of the contest.
- Only the first and second placers will get cash rewards. The rest will get their prizes in bonus spins.
- Before the bonus cash can be withdrawn, the player must meet a 10X wagering requirement.
Friday Bonus SpinsEvery Friday, players will get 35 bonus spins for a £25 deposit. This promotion has its own terms, which are shown below.
The promo only applies on Fridays when you can only wager the free spins.
The maximum withdrawable amount for winnings in which the bonus spins are wagered is twice the value of the free spins. The free spins have a value of £0.20 which totals £10 so the maximum you can withdraw is £20. The wagering requirement is 35X.
Sexy Saturdays – every Saturday, the casino will matchup your deposit by 100% up to £100. Like the other promotions, the maximum winnings that you can withdraw from the bonus is twice that amount.
Sunday Funday – every Sunday, players can get as much as 10% cashback on all house wins by playing their favourite slots. Maximum cashback is £100. The cashback will be in the form of bonus money and this is subject to the following rules:
- The player must have at least deposited £20
- The cashback is based on the losses of the player on slot games only
- All credit calculations are in EUR
- The minimum cashback amount to qualify is £10
- The cashback bonus must be wagered 10X before the player can withdraw the money
- The cash back bonus will expire in 7 days
Games Offered by Viks Casino
Viks has three main lobbies that a player can go to which are the casino, live casino, and sports. To get to the game that a player desires, he/she must use the dropdown on top of the page to select slots, table games, jackpot, or classic. The player can also choose games based on the provider. On the upper right, there is a search box where the player can type the title he/she is looking for.
This section houses all table games and slots. The classic games offered here are Mystery Joker, Jackpot 6000, Golden Goals, and Lucky 8 Line. There are only four table games available in this section. These are Blackjack, Casino Holdém Poker, Low Limit Roulette, and Low Limit French Roulette.
This lobby has all the live dealer games, and players can choose between poker, baccarat, roulette, and blackjack.
This is the lobby for the sports betting site. The player can choose among the following games:
- Ice Hockey
- Table Tennis
There is no download required for all the games found in Viks Casino. It also does not have apps for phones since the casino was designed to be mobile friendly. All phones that have modern browsers can run the games, provided that the phones also have the appropriate components like adequate memory and processor speed.
Payment Options Deposits and Withdrawals
The casino offers several methods to fund your account. Below is a table that shows a quick snapshot of the financial institutions that you can use.
|METHOD||FEE||MAXIMUM FEE||MINIMUM DEPOSIT||MAXIMUM DEPOSIT||PROCESSING TIME|
|Visa / Mastercard||Free||Free||£20||£5,000.00||Instant|
|Bitcoin by Cubits||2.5%||£10.00||£20||£5,000.00||Instant|
These are the important deposit terms that one must know.
- Cash deposits sent to the company are not accepted.
- All deposits must come from an account under your name.
- Your money is not insured.
For withdrawal, the player can choose from the options like Bank Wire Transfer, Visa Debit, Neteller, Visa Electron, instaDebit, Visa, Trustly, EcoPayz, and Skrill.
Some key pointers to remember:
- The deposit method is also the default withdrawal method.
- If you are going to withdraw funds that you did not wager, you will go through a KYC process, also known as Know Your Customer. You will be required to submit documents proving your identity.
- There is no withdrawal limit.
- If you are trying to withdraw more than £25,000 from your winnings, the casino will allow you to withdraw a maximum £10,000 per week.
The time it takes to withdraw depends on the method. Timeframes are shown below.
- E-wallets – It can take anywhere from a few minutes to one hour.
- Credit and Debit Cards – The transfer between the casino and the credit card facility can take 72 hours. The funds may take 30 days to reflect back in your credit card.
- Bank Transfers – Normally it takes between 3 to 7 days.
- Check deposits are not offered.
There is a processing time that can last up to 48 hours for all withdrawals. This processing time does not include identity verification of customers.
Customer ServiceThere are three ways that a customer can expect support: phone, live chat, and email. The email support is only accessible through the Contact Us link. The phone numbers vary depending on your country. But for the UK, you can call the customer service hotline at +44 20 3389 6555. The phone support is not 24/7 and is only available from Monday to Friday between 9 AM and 10 PM CET. For live chat, you can expect an answer between 9 AM to 10 PM CET from Monday to Friday. On weekends, the chat support is open from 9 AM to 8 PM CET only. The live chat button is found at the bottom right of the browser. Support is available in English, German. Swedish, Finnish, and Norwegian.
Restricted or Accepted Countries, Currencies, and LanguagesViks has restricted roughly 63 countries. The good news is that the casino accepts more than 100 countries. Below are a few examples of areas that cannot register:
- France and several territories
- The Mauritius
- North Korea
- Palestinian Territories
- Puerto Rico
- Saudi Arabia
- The United States
Game DevelopersThe known developers of Viks are the following:
- Microgaming – A globally renowned provider. Its games are present in almost all casinos.
- Novomatic – One of the highest-earning developers in the world with a revenue value of 2.5 billion EUR in 2017. It also provides physical cabinets that house a gaming machine to land-based casinos.
- Edict (Merkur Gaming) – This has been in the casino business since 1998 and is licenced by the UKGC.
- NetEnt – One of the best software providers in the world and has popular games like Jumanji and Gonzo’s Quest.
- IGT (WagerWorks) – A premier provider of games that focuses on modernising games to keep up with player demands.
- Kalamba Games – A young gaming provider based in Malta. It started operating in 2016.
- Evolution Gaming – This company specialises in live casino platforms.
- NextGen Gaming – The company behind games like King Kong Fury, Renegades, and Samurai Split.
- Play'n GO – A company focuses on slots and the mobile platform.