WagerLogic Software is a subordinate company of CryptoLogic and further has its own subsidiaries that go by the name of Parbet Limited and Winner Online. CryptoLogic, the parent company, was established during the year 1996.
It started with few online casino titles and slowly scaled to hundreds of titles now, offering the gamblers a large number of online gambling plays. Moreover, it is not restricted to any region and can be played by the people worldwide.
Players are attracted by their innovative themes and quirky modifications to traditional games adding the fun and excitement factors. WagerLogic understanding of player needs and expectations is what makes them one of the best for the industry.
Game Offerings by WagerLogic Software
The provider has a collection of more than 100 different slots at the offer. Slots with bonus rounds and other additional features lure the most, and the reason is simple: give players value for their money and additional incentives to keep them interested.
However, the emphasis on incentives does not mean that the collection lacks traditional slots. Their collection is very well balanced consisting of Licensed slots, traditional as well as progressive slots.
They are definitely one of the top names in the industry, which they prove with slots that keep most casino gamblers more than happy and surely do not disappoint anyone.
Talking about the options at hand, their packages are most often loaded with five-reel shots along with bonus games.
The Hot Dog slot machine is a classic example, which is very much traditional in having five reels and nine pay lines, but you are always just 3 “Chihuahua” symbols away from activating a second screen bonus game and boom! There you are! You get another chance to claim a bigger cash prize.
As good as is the tweaking with traditional slots, their licensed slots are the most attractive thing about their collection. They offer the widest range of slots based on popular movies and video games.
Slots based on themes of Braveheart, Daredevil, Thor, Forrest Gump, etc. are found exclusively at WagerLogic casinos.
WagerLogic often finds itself competing with Playtech casinos when it comes to attracting Marvel’s fans as both offers Marvel superheroes-themed slots but with the uniqueness of their own.
There are about 7 progressive slots at WagerLogic, with Millionaires Club Machine being the largest of them all.
They all conclude in a jackpot if you are lucky enough to make it. Entering the “Wheel of Wealth” bonus game is required to win a jackpot.
Table Games is not definitely the best part about WagerLogic. They are limited in both number and innovation and do just well enough to complete the repertoire of plays.
However, WagerLogic remains one of the best all-around online casino software providers owing to the sheer fact that only very few in the world excel in all types of casino plays.
Their collection consists of well-known table games such as Craps SP, Sic Bo Atlantic City, Sic Bo VIP, Roulette – American, American VIP, European and European VIP.
Most of these, as the name suggests, are modified forms of Sic Bo and Roulette. WagerLogic different versions of these plays are intriguing and exciting but fall short of the standards set by WagerLogic with its casino software for Slot Machines and Video Poker games.
Video Poker games have been at Cryptologic since 1995, and since 1996 have been available at WagerLogic. There are two basic types of video poker at WagerLogic online casinos. The software provides regular variations of the poker and Bonus Poker.
Bonus Poker comes with an added advantage where your discarded cards can be re-dealt. Regular games are available in the variations of 1, 3, 5, and 10 hands whereas Bonus Poker games have 25, 50 and 100 hand variation as well.
WagerLogic Software provider powers various video poker titles such as Aces and Faces, Aces and FACES BVP, All American, All American BVP, Deuces Wild, Deuces Wild BVP, Deuces Wild Progressive, and Deuces Wild Progressive BVP.
The list continues with Double Bonus, Double Bonus BVP, Tens or Better, Tens or Better BVP, Jack or Better, Jack or Better BVP, Double Bonus, Double Bonus BVP, Double Bonus Bonus, Double Bonus Bonus BVP, Super Jackpot, Super Jackpot BVP, Over Poker, Joker Poker, and Joker Poker BVP.
The most popular casinos with WagerLogic casino developers are InterCasino and VIP casino.
Features of WagerLogic Software Based Games
Today, this software provider is one of the biggest brands offering games with varied strategic uniqueness.
- One of the major reasons for them being such a reputed casino gaming platform is that they hold licenses to the real-world brands. It only makes WagerLogic casinos more trustable.
- They do not just manufacture and sell games to casinos, as most others companies prefer to do. They take the effort to establish strong ties with the casinos. This not only serves them with a customer for life but also with valuable feedback from the players. They now have an ability to listen to the players themselves and refine the games in a manner that they go on to become more popular.
- Since Cryptologic Limited was a grand company, they could afford to purchase the rights of various popular characters and stories. Their games, hence, are based on real Hollywood icons.
- Besides slots and video poker plays, the website offers a number of table games.
- The variety and repertoire of plays that WagerLogic has at offer are incredible and unmatched.
- It definitely is better, if not the best, online casino plays developers.
Pros and Cons of WagerLogic Games
- Exciting Offers – They offer a variety of promotional offers like special contests, deposit bonuses, match bonus, and VIP loyalty points. This gives the players an added incentive to associate with and play with WagerLogic.
- Light as a feather – This gambling resource also offers a downloadable version of their games, which allow players to enjoy a more full-bodied game. However, the games can still be easily played on the web directly through Adobe Flash Player while the quality of the game remains about the same. This is because WagerLogic games are very light as compared to industry standards.
- Fairness at all times – Reliability of the titles is also one of the key reasons for this provider’s popularity. The recognized testing companies like TST and eCogra constantly review them. This ensures that the game results are completely random and hence, fair.
- Quirky Video Poker – WagerLogic casinos have a lot to offer to its video poker players. Besides the standard video poker games such as Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better and Joker Poker, WagerLogic players can access some scintillating and exclusive variants that no other video poker provider has on offer.
- Limited Table Games – As much as WagerLogic slots and video pokers invoke interest, their table games have failed to keep pace with the rest of the industrial growth. They are a bit dull on that front.
- Limited Withdrawal Options – Security at WagerLogic comes at the cost of limited withdrawal options, which can push many players away.