WMS Gaming or William Interactive maybe one of the small-scaled casino software developers but it is counted among the most popular ones for many good reasons.
Though established in 1991 it has a long history that dates back into the mid-1900s. It was founded as Williams Manufacturing Company by Harry Williams in 1943. It shot to fame for being the renowned provider of arcade games and Pinball machines. In the 80s and 90s weight was making numerous video games. In 1987, Williams changed the name from William Manufacturing Company to Williams Interactive. In 1988, WMS acquired its competitor Bally which shot out along with its video game business. It was in the year 1994 when it decided to focus in on the online Casino gaming industry and started to develop slot machines but shut down its pinball division in 1999.
Since then hundreds of betting houses have utilised WMS games. in the year 2013, WMS industries parent company to WMS gaming merged with and became owned subsidiary of SG Gaming, a leading online casino software developer with corporate headquarters in Las Vegas.
For more details, on WMS Gaming software and slots read this review until the end.
Honours and Awards Received
The supplier has been recognised and awarded many times for its achievement and fantastic game innovation. They won four Casino Journal awards in April 2009 for creating player-centric gaming solutions.
WMS Games’ Library
In 2001 WMS software released a slot series named participation based on Monopoly theme. Later, it released more participation slots inspired by the famous entertainment franchises like The Lord of the Rings, the Wizard of Oz, and Star Trek which excelled their reputation as the best casino software developer. Even today it has a substantial presence in the industry for high-quality, creative games and gameplay features.
Although the provider primarily focused on the land-based gaming content, they have an exciting collection of casino games including table and card games, video poker, slots and many more.
What makes WMS games unique and one of a kind is their distinctive style and themes. In fact, their graphics and presentation are also praiseworthy. The online casino developer also offers games with progressive jackpots which can lead to large winnings.
The casino software developer has more than a dozen slots that are extremely loved by the gamers. After assessing their offerings, we have listed some of the games that impressed millions of slot-enthusiasts.
List of TOP WMS games
- Zeus It is a 5-reel, 30-pay line slot that is inspired by the legendary Greek God Zeus. It has a free spin bonus feature which is triggered by at least three lighting icons on the reels. Furthermore, it got stacked wilds that boost your chances to win big. RTP – 96.05%.
- Amazon Queen. It is an Amazon-themed WMS slot which feature featuring five reels and 20 ways of winning. You can enjoy features like stacked wilds and up to 100 free spins as bonus features. RTP – 95.9%.
- Kronos. Just like this game is also based on Greek mythology it offers 24 lines and a free spin bonus round which is triggered when 3 or more medallion scatter symbols arrive on the wheels. Wild symbols appear in stacked form for the improve your chances of winning rewards. RTP – 95.94%.
- Raging Rhino. It is the time for an animal-based slot game. Raging Rhino features an incredible combination of 4000 payline and a bonus game where players can get up to 50 free turns. RTP -95.9%.
- Lunaris. It is an environment-inspired lovely-looking game that features nine wheels divided into two slot sets. Apart from having 100 bet lines, there are wild and Mystery slot symbols that add some interesting thrill to the game sweets. There is a bonus round where players can earn up to 25 free spins. RTP – 96.04%.
- Bruce Lee. It is based on the legendary martial artist actor and director Bruce Lee and his Fists of Fury. WMS has constantly been improving the playability and features of the game to keep up with the changing gaming trends. Presently, its features 5 action-packed wheels that provide 80 energetic ways of winning. It has a super multi payout free pin feature where players can win ten free spins with up to 12 x multiplier. RTP – 96.04%.
- Dancing in Rio. It’s time to put on your dancing shoes and celebrate your winnings with the carnival in Rio de Janeiro. It is a five wheel game offering 40 ways of winning and a free spin game which is initiated by landing on three or more mask symbols. Players can get up to 50 free spins. Additionally, if you get four masks then all your free spins winnings will be doubled, for five scatters the winnings will be multiplied by 5x. Sometimes the scatter symbols come with a number on it ranging from two to 20. On getting such scatter, the same number of spins will be rewarded to you. It has a progressive jackpot where you stand a chance to win one of the seven huge jackpots wins. However, you will have to try the game to have a detailed idea of how it works. RTP – 94.45%.
There are a few more names like Spartacus, The Wizard of Oz, Black Knight, Jungle Wild, Montezuma that are doing exceptionally well. You are recommended to try them as well.
Unique Transmissive Reel Feature by WMS Gaming
They offer a bundle of unique offering that contributes to boosting their fan-followings. The games are generally low-risk ones with unique features like Transmissive Reel. It is a patented gaming technology by WMS which all the reels to display a horizontal animation while transitioning to the next phase. No other casino software provider can employ this technology making the WMS slot games exceptional.
WMS Instant-Play Game on the Move
WMS games are built on instant play platforms which means players don’t have to download any software to play them. All they have to do is to visit a WMS Casino directly on the web browser of the device and wager. You can play them either for free or with real money on a wide range of devices starting from Windows PC, Laptop, Mac, Android devices, iPhone as well as iPad. Besides, they also support fair play and utilises a Random Number Generator to ensure honest and random game outcome.
WMS Gaming Casinos
You won’t find casinos that are single-handedly powered by WMS. The casinos offer WMS games in addition to games provided by other eminent providers. Let’s take a look at the best WMS casinos we have right now.