Table of Contents
- 1 Games Offered by YakoCasino
- 2 Current Bonuses and Promotions
- 3 Available Platforms for YakoCasino
- 4 Payment Options for Deposits and Withdrawals
- 5 Customer Service
- 6 Restricted or Accepted Countries, Currencies, and Languages
- 7 Game Developers and Providers
- 8 Round Up
Yako online casino is operated by L&L Europe Ltd. with over 1,200 games to offer, it has secured two licences from the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission – Any legitimate online casino that operates within the boundaries of the UK must have a licence from the UKGC. This organisation issues licences not only to gambling facilities but also to lottery operators. To determine whether a gambling facility that operates in the UK is licenced, you need to check the website if it displays the British Gambling Commission licensed status.
- Malta Gaming Authority – Also called MGA, it is an independent body that regulates gambling facilities that operate within the boundaries of Malta, both for online and land-based casinos. Apart from issuing permits for casinos, MGA also licences non-profit games on behalf of the Department of Public Lotto.
In this YakoCasino review, we will take a comprehensive look at what players can expect in terms of games, deposit and withdrawal rules, and some of their promotions and bonuses.
Games Offered by YakoCasino
The game options in most casinos will pale in comparison to the selection of YakoCasino. The selection of 1,200 titles available on the site is a combination of slots, poker, video poker, live dealer casino, scratch cards, bingo, and progressives.
The games may be played using real money or for fun only. All of these use Random Number Generators, even the play-for-fun selections. It is very rare for casinos to do this. One of the benefits of having a play-for-fun is that the players will not feel robbed. They can test the ones they like and the potential payout before investing real money in them. Below is the breakdown of the games for the casino.
The casino puts a lot of effort into bringing together a huge list of slots. Players can choose retro-style or modern video slots that have multiple paylines. There is a wide selection between the classic three-reel and five-reel slots. There are even slots with six reels. The most popular titles you can find here are:
- All Ways Fruits
- Avalon II
- Battlestar Galactica
- Blue Dolphin
- Break Da Bank
- Cash Clams
- Cash Splash
- Cosmic Cat
- Dead or Alive a
- Game of Thrones
- Jackpot 6000
- Jurassic World
- Lightning Hot
- Tomb Raider
Commonly called as 21, the casino offers many versions of the game for all types of blackjack enthusiasts. Players can choose to bet real money or play-for-fun money in games like Classic Blackjack, Blackjack Professional, Double Exposure, and Single Deck. There are hundreds of variations of the games but the most notable ones that have different rules are European Blackjack Gold Series and Pontoon.
A game that has been around for centuries, the game has evolved into several variations. At Yako Casino, a player can choose from all possible variations including American, French, and European Roulette. One can also choose from low-limit or high-limit tables where the betting chips can vary from 0.10 to 1,000 coins.
The casino offers three major variations: Punto Banco, Chemin de Fer, and Banque. Players can choose from these three different games and their variations based on their budget and playing styles.
Here you will find a wide selection of table games hosted through live streaming. YakoCasino’s live games are provided by NetEnt and Portomaso Gaming. The games hosted by Portomaso are physically held in Malta while NetEnt is scattered in several professional casino studios.
Current Bonuses and Promotions
The casino offers several bonuses that players can take advantage of to increase their chances of winning from their favourite games. Take a look below at the selections.
- No Deposit Bonus – This is rarely seen at online casinos today. But YakoCasino offers 10 free spins upon registration. These free spins are only playable in Starburst and Crazy Cows provided that the player is registered in Canada. The free spins have a wagering requirement of 35X. However, those supplied by Microgaming and Evolution will not count as part of the wager. The wagering requirement must be met within three days or the player will not be able to withdraw the winnings from the free spins.
- Welcome Bonus – The casino offers a 50% matchup bonus upon the first deposit. The maximum matchup that a player can get is €222. The bonus money is moved to a different wallet called the YakoCasino bonus balance. To qualify for a withdrawal, the bonus money must be wagered 25X. It is also important to note that this welcome bonus only applies if you use Neteller or Skrill as a funding option.
- UK Players Promo – Players from the United Kingdom can receive an exclusive bonus of 22 free spins upon registration. In addition, the first deposit will also receive a matchup of 100% up to £222. This applies to new customers only, and the minimum deposit required is £10. Upon receipt of the bonus, the player must meet a 40X wagering requirement before being eligible to withdraw. The player is also limited to a maximum bet of £5 if using the bonus balance. Unlike the welcome bonus, players who use Skrill and Neteller are excluded from this promotion.
Here are some important details to remember if you want to wager your bonus money appropriately:
- Slots – Bets placed on slot machines count 100% as part of your wagering requirement.
- Video Slots – Everything here, like slots, count 100% towards your wagering requirement.
- Video Poker – Bets placed on any of these do not count any value on your wagering requirement. It is best to avoid these if you want to be able to withdraw your winnings from your bonus money.
- Table Games – Just like video poker, bets placed here do not count towards your wagering requirement.
- Live Casino – Also does not count. You cannot even bet bonus money on live casino deals.
- All Other Games – Your bets count 100% towards your wagering requirement.
Available Platforms for YakoCasino
The casino is compatible with Mac or PC. The games are designed for instant play so no download is required. Modern browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, and Microsoft Edge can operate the games.
The casino seemed to be designed primarily for mobile play. The website, when accessed through a desktop, has the look and feel of a mobile-optimised website. And since it was designed that way, there is no need for a dedicated app to play on smartphones and tablets.
You can play the games on iOS and Android, but the casino works perfectly fine on other operating systems like Blackberry and Linux-based devices. One thing to note here is that Live Casino is not available for mobile play.
Payment Options for Deposits and Withdrawals
You can only deposit real money for gaming after you have successfully registered. The registration process may require you to submit documents to prove your identity. Below are some to remember:
- The minimum deposit amount is £10 or its currency equivalent.
- For bank transfers, the minimum is £30.
- You can set your daily deposit limit.
- Funds are not transferable from one casino account to another.
For withdrawals, below are some key policies that you need to remember. The minimum withdrawal amount is £20.
Maximum withdrawal amounts are as follows:
- Visa – £5,000
- Skrill – £25,000
- Neteller – £25,000
- Bank Transfer – no limit
- Withdrawal to Mastercard is not allowed.
The casino also reserves the right to ask for identity verification
- For credit or debit card withdrawals, the casino will request for a scanned copy of the front and back of the card.
- Players can only withdraw via the deposit method.
- Any first withdrawal exceeding £1,400 requires identity verification.
- If you withdraw funds without placing any bet, the casino will charge a fee of 5%.
- Jackpots exceeding £50,000 will result in a waiting time of 30 days prior to withdrawal.
Below is a summary of the accepted deposit and withdrawal methods and the timelines.
|Method||Deposit Time||Withdrawal Time|
|Bank Transfer||3 to 5 days||5 to 7 days|
|Credit Card||Instant||5 to 7 days|
|Entropay||Instant||5 to 7 days|
|Neteller||Instant||5 to 7 days|
|Skrill||Instant||5 to 7 days|
|Visa||Instant||5 to 7 days|
The casino has a great selection of games. The bonuses and promotions are more than enough to entice a multitude of players around the world. And with this comes a great responsibility to answer questions from the customers experiencing trouble.
YakoCasino prepared well for this because it offers a 24/7 customer service. The casino does not only provide support in English but also in the following languages:
A customer can raise his/her issues by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. There are three channels by which you can contact the support team:
- Email – You can send your email inquiry through the site.
- Phone – Phone number 00356 2034 1651.
- Chat – Available through the site.
Restricted or Accepted Countries, Currencies, and Languages
YakoCasino has restricted several countries from its platform. There are over 49 restricted countries. Here are a few of them.
- North Korea
- The United States and its territories.
The casino accepts several currencies but mainly operates in GBP. All of your transactions will be converted to GBP upon deposit and withdrawal. The currencies accepted are:
The website is available in the following languages:
Game Developers and Providers
YakoCasino works with several software developers. And this relationship is what powers the thousands of games that it has under its belt. Here are the top two providers of the company.
- Microgaming – this is an award-winning software provider that has been in business since 1994. The company specializes in developing games like poker, sportsbook, bingo, live dealer games, land-based machine and peripherals. It is the company behind epic games like Jurassic World, Game of Thrones, Playboy Gold, and Thunderstruck. Microgaming is best known for handing out the biggest payouts for progressive jackpots. To date, it has a payout total of more than €848 million. It also got a title in the Guinness World Records for paying the largest online slot machine jackpot for €17,879,645.12 in 2015.
- NetEnt – one of the leading providers of gaming solutions in the world, NetEnt is in partnership with hundreds of successful casino operators. It is one of the pioneers of online gambling and it has been in business for 20 years. It is listed in the NASDAQ OMX and has produced several award-winning games like Jumanji, Gonzo’s Quest, and Starburst. Apart from providing gaming software, the company is also a leader in business analytics. The company can produce business intelligence that can help a casino improve its profitability.
With the exception of sports betting, YakoCasino has it all.
One of the first things that a player will notice is the casino’s use of yellow and purple instead of the usual dark colours. This is because the company wants to exude a vibrant feeling.
The 24/7 support is one of the things the casino does well. It just goes to show that the casino takes its customers seriously. The support is not just limited to one or two channels but three. The casino also tried to staff this team with enough people who can handle customer issues in five different languages.
The selection of games is humongous. Even if the company only works with less than 10 software providers, the casino ensured that these developers are the biggest and the best in the industry.